There are many ways to give!
Give today and receive Rewards exclusive to Early Adopters
The most convenient way to become a part of The Untitled Chordettes Biopic is to make a cash contribution in the form of a tax-deductible gift through our fiscal sponsorship with ARTSPIRE/NYFA. See below.
- Click our secure link below to contribute directly through ARTSPIRE/NYFA
- All contributions $2,500.00 USD and over must be accompanied by a mailed physical or scanned Contribution Letter to NYFA found here
- Note: We (not you) will incur a 3% administrative fee on all Credit Card donations received by our Fiscal Sponsor
Check or Money Order by Mail
We will happily make arrangements with you! Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All contributions $2,500.00 USD and over must be accompanied by a mailed physical or scanned Contribution Letter to NYFA found
- Note: We (not you) will incur a sizable administrative fee on all Wire Transfers received by our Fiscal Sponsor
Pay in Installments
We realize you'd like to give us as much support as you can afford, but sometimes it may be hard to justify that cost all at once. Because we are open to take Tax-deductible contributions over the nears 3+ years, feel free to contact us about splitting up your contribution over the course of how ever many Fiscal cycles or intervals you feel comfortable with. Feel free to send us post-dated checks or letters indicating how much you would like to give over how long of a period of time - we'll except either
- All contributions $2,500.00 USD and over must be accompanied by a mailed physical or scanned Contribution Letter to NYFA found below.
We will gladly accept in-kind contributions in the form of tangible goods only (i.e. supplies, materials, property, costumes) as they are deemed tax-deductible. Unfortunately the IRS does not consider the value of someone's time or services tax-deductible - additionally, contributions of editing or space rental are not tax-deductible.
- For additional information, see the IRS Publication, "Publication 526: Charitable Contributions", available to download free at The Official IRS Website
- To make an in-kind contribution, shoot us an e-mail: email@example.com
To receive a letter of acknowledgement for an in-kind contribution, you must write a letter, addressed to "ARTSPIRE, a program of NYFA", which describes exactly what goods you donated; e.g., "I am donating 12 vintage dresses. I hope you will use these to support The Untitled Chordettes Biopic." This letter can be based on the same contribution letter as used above.
In return, ARTSPIRE will send an acknowledgment letter, which will Thank You for your contribution (detailing the items donated), however know they will not mention value of the items donated - that determination will be up to you when you file your taxes.
Additionally, all in-kind contributions will receive a Thank You in the credits at the end of the film.
International donors must rely on their own national laws regarding tax-deductions. Although ARTSPIRE will acknowledge a contribution - we strongly recommend you to check with your local tax bureau or accounting professional before making a contribution.
ARTSPIRE will acknowledge to donors all contributions of cash or property of $250.00 USD or more received on behalf of the project where check for the grant or contribution was made payable to Artspire, a program of NYFA. For contributions $250.00 USD and over, made online using a Credit Card, donors may use the confirmation email they receive as an acknowledgement. ARTSPIRE will not send a separate acknowledgement letter. ARTSPIRE does not formally acknowledge contributions under $250.00 USD; contributors can use a copy of their cancelled check or credit card statement for tax purposes.
If you wish to split up your contributions over this year and next (and potentially even the year after that) do let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MMXII -MMXIV © Sincerely Cotton LLC, all rights reserved.