Become an early adopter
The easiest way to help The Chordettes Project is to make a one-time tax-deductible cash contribution through our fiscal sponsor ARTSPIRE/NYFA's secure credit card site. Every single dollar helps!
All information will be kept completely private.
If you would like to explore other ways to give, donate advertising inventory, or need more information, please use the navigation panel to the left or e-mail us at email@example.com
With your support we can:
- Develop and produce a feature film based on the complex and compelling story behind The Chordettes
- Ensure that we can make an artistically sound film that explores life after domestic abuse
- Preserve The Chordettes' forgotten legacy and history
- Help raise awareness for domestic abuse, gender equality, and music preservation organizations
- Support The New York Foundation for the Arts continue their ability to empower artists on a global level
- Support the trade of film, by hiring professional cast, crew, and artists
By joining the circle of early adopters:
- You will be immediately included and thanked in the end credits of our film
- You can benefit from a full tax-deduction on your contribution and reap exclusive rewards
Want to mail us a donation?
Follow these instructions or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Untitled Chordettes Biopic is sponsored as a non-profit film through our fiscal sponsor, Artspire a program of The New York Foundation for the Arts, a 501(c)(3) corporation. NYFA will be accepting donations and/or grants on behalf of the filmmakers and will take the responsibility of administering funds received in support of the development and completion of the film.
Like any charitable gift to a non-profit, all contributions through our fiscal sponsorship are completely tax-deductible (unless of course you stand to profit in some regard) and will receive a Thank You credit! Please see here for other incentives based on contribution amounts.
MMXII -MMXIV © Sincerely Cotton LLC, all rights reserved.